HAFE power division provides extensive power equipments and a wide range of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services to support developers of new plants or operators expanding the capacity of existing facilities.
Working with out engineering partners, we could deliver project-specific or turnkey gas turbine and thermal power solutions. We have extensive experience in identifying, evaluating, and recommending new or previously owned OEM equipment including gas turbines, generators and transformers across all phases of project development.
Our experience includes simple cycle, combined cycle, and cogeneration gas turbine projects. Our affiliate, Shanahan Engineering brings a wide range of power plant construction management and commissioning experience on gas turbine, combined cycle and conventional thermal power plants, including manpower and management services for two of the largest coal fired plants in the world.
Our wide range of EPC services include:
- Conceptual and detailed engineering
- Engineering studies to support new or plant expansions
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Procurement of major equipment and balance of plant
- Project management
- Construction management
- Start-up and commissioning
- Performance testing
- Feasibility studies
- In country surveys for new projects
- Planning & scheduling
- Plant erection estimation
- Budget preparation
- Installation & commissioning manuals for plant and OEM equipment
- Design constructability reviews
- High pressure pipe fabrication
Featured products and services
- Steam turbines, gas turbines, wind turbines, water turbines etc.
- CFB boiler, BFG bolier, Circulating fluidized bed bolier, biomass boiler, gas-steam tubine combined cycle boiler
- Steam turbine generator, gas turbine generator, wind turbine generator, diesel generator
- Cooling tower, heat exchangers
- Static filters, pulse filters, inertial separators and depth filter cartridge systems
- Power transformers and transmission
solutions ( power cables, towers etc.)
- Site lighting - explosion proof and hazardous area lighting
- Power project EPC
- Bulk material handling machinery
- Pumps for power plant
- Valves and gaskets